Defence Housing Australia, along with hundreds of Defence members and their families, are gearing up for another end of year peak posting period.
Defence Housing Australia (DHA) provides quality housing and related services to Defence members and families. To meet its Defence housing obligations, DHA is active in Australian residential housing markets, acquiring and developing land, and constructing and purchasing houses.
DHA provides the following services for Defence members and their families
* Assistance in finding a housing solution through our Housing Consultants located around Australia and through our online housing tool – HomeFind (accessed via Online Services).
* Management and maintenance of housing.
* Administration of the allowance for Defence members occupying rental accommodation.
* Construction and acquisition of properties to meet Defence housing demands.
* Redevelopment of properties to meet Defence standards.
Each year, DHA sells a portion of its portfolio through a property investment and leaseback program. These sales fund DHA operations in providing quality housing to Defence members and families.
DHA staff are located in 19 offices in regional centres and nearby Defence outposts throughout Australia, head office located in Canberra close to Defence’s Russell offices
Call DHA on 139 DHA (139 342) between 8.30 am and 5 pm EST Monday to Friday.